ORDER FULFILLMENT ASSISTANT
Location: 2147 WESTHEIMER ROAD, HOUSTON, TX 77098
MIRTH is looking for an enthusiastic, organized friendly assistant to report directly to the Shipping & Fulfillment Manager. This candidate will pack eCommerce and wholesale orders, process returns, count inventory, gift wrap orders, tag and ticket products, prepare for events and trunk shows and generally assist the warehouse with various needs. This candidate will ensure orders are packed correctly and beautifully with an eye for aesthetics, ensure shipping timelines are met, identify and solve shipping challenges, coordinate customer exchanges and communicate customer service needs. The ideal candidate has strong organization skills, stays focused, has an eye for detail and works well in a fast paced group setting. An ability to problem solve and solve "puzzles" are key traits to ensure success in this position.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 30 pounds. There is potential for growth within the company.
- Friendly, positive, helpful disposition
- Strong organization skills
- Self motivated
- Willing to work with limited resources at a small, self-funded business with limited structure
- Meets deadlines & takes notes
- Proactively asks questions & observes to learn new tasks
- Candidate must display good judgment and carry MIRTH ideals whether on or off duty
- Core values align with ours: kindness, honesty, integrity, ambition, creativity and respect for all beings
- Discretion, honesty and high moral standards are a must
- Signing of NDA
- Must have reliable transportation to the warehouse
- There are periods throughout the year when in person work is required including but not limited to February-May; there could be some exceptions made on a case-by-case basis
MIRTH is a working environment that values and prioritizes the wellbeing of all team members.
To apply: email info @ mirthcaftans.com and let us know why you'd like to work with us.
We're excited to hear from you!
MIRTH Caftans LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to having a diverse and broadly trained staff, and welcome and encourage individuals from all communities to apply.